Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Proud Mama

Noah had his 6 month check up today, which is about 2 weeks over due.  My boy is growing like a weed, weighing in at 19 lbs and 4 oz and is 27 inches long! Someone was holding him the other day and I said "GOSH!!! HE looks like a toddler!!!"  I believe we have a future quarter back here people!

Now for a little "Proud Mama" bragging:  Dr. Smith said that Noah is very advanced  for his age.  He loves how alert and content he is and is very pleased with his fine motor skills.  He told me that Noah seems like a very happy child, which he is.  You will never hear Noah cry unless he's hungry, tired, or bored.  I just pray it stays that way.  He predicted that Noah will be crawling within the next month or so, he also thinks that Noah will walk at a very early age.  Now, how he figures that I have no clue...but I know that I walked out of there today a very proud mama!  At 6 months Noah is incredible(not that he hasn't always been incredible)...he takes 2-3 naps every day, eats great, sleeps thru the night, and is such a joy to be around. I don't know what Eric and I did to have such a wonderful little boy, but we are certainly blessed!

We will be trying some meats in the near futures...and more "table foods" Dr. Smith said.  So...let the new adventures begin!  I think he's ready, as Noah doesn't discriminate against ANY food.  Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. He is the way he is because you and Eric are incredible first time parents...you engage him and sacrifice your time to keep him on a schedule. I am so proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete