Monday, August 16, 2010

A little re-arranging

I've been wanting a book shelf for Noah's room for a little while now, so my dad texted me Sunday and said that Target has them on sale! BINGO! $15.00 for a 3 shelf book case? SCORE!!!!  So, off Eric went go get one(Of course they didn't have this sale when we went shopping Saturday...of course!!).  I will give myself a little pat on the back, because I put it together all by myself.  At one point Eric said I was scaring him because I was "asking for tools and stuff" ha ha 

So, here are some pictures of the finished product.  Noah's crib used to be in the corner of the room, and it took up SO much space...so I did a little re-arranging of sorts.  And...L-O-V-E it now :)

Please excuse Zoey's butt in the picture.   But here is the book shelf and our glider.

Here is his crib(half of it anyway) and his dresser/changing pad.

And we FINALLY hung this beautiful picture that Noah's great grandma and grandpap Molyneaux got for his room.  It's Noah's Ark.(duh)

1 comment: