Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday :)

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We sure did :) And what's even better is we have a four day work week..then its off to the BEACH for a week! WHOO-HOO!!!

Now,  its time for Getting to know YOU Sunday

The Q's.
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

Hmm, thats a tough one. I love so many reality TV shows. I'd probably have to say...The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Or maybe something funny like Wipe Out...

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Wow, truthful I don't know. But I want to say I start the car...then put my seatbelt on. Its too dang hot outside to do ANYTHING without cranking the AC!


3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave. That cream stuff scares me...I've never tried it.


4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

Kitchen and Living room. Preferably ones that are close to each other...since both rooms are where people graviate when you have gatherings.


5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Anything that's pumpkin spice.

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

Grey's Anatomy..top of my list, followed by One Tree Hill.


7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Hm, both sound since, but probably Chef. Only because having to work..and working an hour away from home I'm not always in the mood to cook. IT would be great to have someone cook for us :)


8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

Cooler weather!


These questions were brought to you by:




Getting to know YOU

4 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the cooler weather! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from GTKY- So looking forward to Grey's as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooler weather in fall too...but in Chicago I start dreading winter in September...lol. I reeeeally hate winter!
    Here via GTKY meme... nice blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I too love the cooler weather but when I think of fall I think of leaves!

    http://www.theshoppingmom.com/getting-to-know-you-and-me/

    ReplyDelete