Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday :)

Linking up once again from MannLand5 



1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Um, not so much.  I find them sorta creepy, depending on the guy they are on.

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Michael Buble.  And he was a-ma-zing!!!

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Saved by The Bell...wait that was the 90's.  I was born in 84, so there's not much too choose from

4. Were you named after anyone?
First name, no.  But my middle name was my great grandmother's last name.  Ramsey.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
All depends on what it was and where it came from.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Hmm, probably read or catch up on my scrapbooking

7. What is your favorite department store?
Target, Kohls, or Old Navy.  Ok, so Top 3?

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
The only thing I get waxed...my eyebrows.


We hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  Noah and I have had some awesome mommy son time :)

3 comments:

  1. I thought you knew, but your first name came from your great, great, great grandmother. Her name was Leah Randolph. They are the ones that built the house on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Follow Me, Chickadee!
    Come visit and follow back!

    Sofia
    http://frompdxwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... Michael Buble! I love him! I'm so jealous! :D I bet that was super amazing!

    ReplyDelete