Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting to know Me Sunday (Ok so I'm a day late!)

Linking up from Mannland5 . So here are some questions to get to know me!



1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
 Super awesome working house wife.  I work a regular job, come home, cook dinner, feed Noah, play with Noah, bath him, but him to bed..then spend quality time with the hubby.  On top of laundry and cleaning :)

2. What is your shoe style?
 Casual as can be.  To work I wear heels mainly because I have to.  Otherwise I'm in flip flops or slippers at home.
3 Does your car reflect your personality?
 I think so.  I've always loved Honda Accords, so thats what I have.  Although so may say I'm for of a mini van driver...haha

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
 Sandra Bullock.  She's just down right gorgeous.

5. Love or be loved?
Love, definitely. 
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
 A chef salad and fried pickles from East Coats Wings and Grill.  I could eat that everyday from now till forever.

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Not yet, but we are at the end of the month! whoo-hoo!
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Recently...its Quaker Rice Cakes, the cheddar ones.  Oh my...

No comments:

Post a Comment