Noah is 7 months today. He's 5 month's closer to 1 year of age...and I think I might just have to freeze time :(
Here's to an amazing 7 months little man. You are offically cutting your first tooth, trying your hardest to learn to crawl, trying to pull up, and eating everything imaginable. The past 7 months have gone by super crazy fast and I know it will only continue. You're the sweetest thing around and we love you more and more each day!
Love,
Mom & Dad


"Happy Seven Months" and many thanks to you and Eric for putting up with your Mama who is cuckoo crazy about this "Little Man." Who knew becoming a Granny caused such irrepressable urges like buying something every week, trading cars, needing a picture everyday, wanting to come visit every weekend, giving child rearing advice and opinions (not needed or wanted, but you graciously listen and don't bite my head off)...haha. It is a joy to see what a good Mama you are...
ReplyDelete