Monday, September 27, 2010

Why don't friends with kids have time?



Someone on Facebook posted a link to this article, so I had to share it in my bloggy world as well.  It rings true...even though I'm not a stay at home mom.  So many friendships change when one has a child and another doesn't.  And I think this explains it!  I marvel at my own productivity being a working mom ::pats self on back::  Because its a way of life for me.  You do what you have to do.  And the fact that I'm up at 5:45 every morning and my day doesn't end until Noah is in bed at 8...and even then its not done.  There are still bottles to clean, messes to put away and I'm sure something else to be done.  I consider myself freaking Super Mom :)

So, read...enjoy....laugh!  Because you know it's true.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this!!! Sooooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So true! I will say there are days like today when I spent 2 of the 3 1/2 hrs that Parker napped watching TV BUTTTTT (big but) that was only after I'd spent Sunday and Monday morning doing hard core cleaning. It's so true that people without kids think we watch soaps all day and drink wine. We only get to do that after working twice as hard and long as they do to accomplish the same task and even then, the kids usually destroy something else by that time that needs cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha 3 1/2 hours Taylor?? My goodness, I would have been catching up on my DVR shows as well :) That's amazing that he naps that long!! I must say I've never thought that about my friends, when I was in fact the friend with no kids. I guess since I worked at a Daycare and my church's playschool...along with a crazy amount of babysitting growing up. I knew that kids weren't easy work!!!

    ReplyDelete