Friday, September 10, 2010

Bragging Rights

I had Noah's portraits done the Thursday before we left for the beach.  And, if I do say they turned out amazing.  But my point of view is a little biased.  Anywho, the woman I bought one of his outfits from wanted me to send her a picture and...sure enough Noah made her website!! Here is the link, if you want to check it out :)

Noah's Famous

This week, has been a long one to say the least.  It's always hard to get back into the groove of things when you've been on vacay.  BUT, today is Friday!  And next weekend I'm going to see Mary Poppins the musical and then homecoming at Church...so something to look forward too!

Now, here are some pictures from Noah's photo shoot!


He hated this hat...but thankfully we got a cute picture with it on!



A girl I went to school with did these and she did a fantastic job.  Despite the way the pictures look...my child is NOT about to fall off these rocks into the water.  But it does look pretty cool huh?  They were taken at Carrigan Farms Rock Quarry...and the weather couldn't have been more perfect! Also, despite our...well maybe just my worries Noah did great.  Being the ham that he is, it wasn't hard to get a smile out of this little guy! He loves attention, if you can't tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment