Each month keeps coming and going way too quickly. As of yesterday, Noah is 8 months old.
He still only has two teeth, but to add to the excitment he's crawling. Well...I saw crawling, but its still the "worm" crawl as I call it. Not full on, hands and knees crawling. Regardless, he's into everything. He especially loves Skippy and Zoey's water bowl.
He's now clearly saying "ma ma" any chance he gets...and Eric is desperately trying to get him to say "da da". It will come, with time.
Eating is still one of his main priorities. THis kid eats anything and everything...and I'm pretty sure if I let him eat all day long he would. Till he exploded. Crazy kid.
Below are two links to some videos I put up on YouTube. One is of him doing his worm crawl..its a few weeks old and believe it or not he's 100 times faster now. And the other is of him eating. They are sure to make you smile :)
Dinner Time
Chasing a cup
I'd leave you all with a precious photo of my unbelievable handsome son, but sadly I haven't uploaded any recent ones. Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment