This past weekend was by far, the busiest weekend I've had in a VERY long time. Saturday, me and a girlfriend went to see Mary Poppins the musical. It was great and we had amazing seats. Mary Poppins flew right over our heads towards the end of it all. And there is always a good time to have when you're catching up with a good friend.
So.... Eric and Noah had a "Boys day" ALLLLL DAY. Mommy left at 11, and didn't return home until about 6 or so. Needless to say, they had a great day. Only interesting thing that happened (that I know of anyway) was Noah having a massive blow out, which ended with an outfit being thrown away. The house didn't burn down, and Noah was dressed, fed, and full of smiles when I got home :)
Sunday was homecoming at my church. So Noah and I spent the day with my parents. He was amazing in church and everyone just adored him.
Today he had an appointment with Dr. Frick because he's out grown his brace. Everything looks as it should and new braces are on the way. Chunky boy now weighs 20lbs and 5 oz. Seriously, I have a toddler! He's still doing the worm crawl...but I give it a few more weeks and he'll be full on crawling. Not that it makes a difference, he's into everything now. And wants everything he can't have. But he's still my sweet, amazingly smart, happy boy!
I don't have much to say, because I'm still trying to recover from all the craziness. I have confirmed my reasoning's for being such a home body. I can't handle this on the go stuff, all the time. I miss my weekend...where did it go?

No comments:
Post a Comment