Sunday, September 5, 2010

And....we're back!

We are back from the beach...and I think we are all caught up on laundry and rest.  You know how you always say you need a vacation from your vacation?? Sheesh, ain't that the truth!  It was a great week with the family and hopefully this is the first of many Molyneaux/Lawson vacations!  Noah had some pretty big milestones while we were at the beach as well...he's not got TWO teeth, well one and one making its debut and he's starting to crawl.  Well, I say crawl, but it's more like a belly flop/worm crawl.  Never the less...our sitting days are over.  He's on the move people!!!

Here are some more pictures from our wonderful trip!






We did go to Ripley's Aquarium while we were there....but I was a bad mom and forgot my camera!  I took some pictures on my phone, but haven't loaded them onto the computer yet.  It was very cool there...I haven't been to an aquarium in ages! I felt like a little kid again.

Back to reality after tomorrow :(  We hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment