1. Cooler weather - it's been a record high this summer. Although I feel like EVERY summer we hear that. I'm tired of this 90+ degree weather with 1,000 % humidity.....and I need something cooler.
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte - just a little piece of heaven.
3. Fall Decorations - We've only been in our house for 2 years now...so I'm still gathering decorations little by little. And I'm pretty excited about adding some new fall decor to our home!

4. Hoodies - I love hoodies. If I could wear them on a daily basis, I would. So, Fall(and Winter) means a hoodie will be my weekend attire. .

5. Fall scented candles - I love anything vanilla or Cinnamon scented, which go great with "Fall Seasonal Fragrances" Hmmm, I can smell them now.
6. Leaves - I don't know what it is about leaves changing colors that truly marks the sign of Fall in my mind, but I love it. It's beautiful and makes me appreciate nature more.

7. Carving Pumpkins - Since this is Noah's first Halloween it will make carving pumpkins THAT much more fun. Eric and I carved pumpkins a few years back...and haven't since. So, this year there is no excuse. Noah must have a pumpkin. And we MUST roast the seeds. Yummy!
8. Halloween - I'm guessing the list wouldn't be complete without this on there! I must say I've been a scrooge about Halloween the past few years (well, not Halloween the holiday...mostly just trick or treaters). Funny how having a kid changes things. Not that he will remember any of this when he gets older, but I will have fun buying him a costume and dressing him up....and maybe eating his candy. HA. Also, our friends have a big Halloween bash every year...so something to look forward too. Noah...might be a monkey this year. Just sayin'
9. Hot Chocolate - I realize you can drink hot chocolate any time of the year, but its more special when you drink it while its cool and crisp outside. I personally like mine with tons of mini marshmallows in it :) YUMMMMMMM
10. Sweaters and long sleeve shirts - I'm not real sure why I love sweaters and long sleeve shirts so much, but I just like Fall/Winter apparel more than Spring/Summer. Maybe because they cover up more? Hmm, could be! haha Either way, I love them and I'm so glad I'll be able to wear them soon! Oh and turtle necks too...





That's it for today. This made me want to do some crazy online shopping, but I will resist :) Join us and link up!!





I picked this same prompt and we have a lot of crossover on our lists!! : )
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Mama Kats...