One of my friends recently posted on her blog 20 things she wanted to accomplish before she "kicked the bucket." I liked the idea...so I'm doing it as well. Like she said the idea is to have 100...but lets be honest here, that would take a while to come up with. And does anyone really want to read 100 things I want to do before I kick the bucket????.....didn't think so!
Here we go...
1. Vacation to Europe, for like a month
2. Visit Austraila
3. Visit New Zealand
4. Become a grandmother
5. Watch my little boy(man) marry the woman of his dreams
6. See a live broadway musical/play
7. Visit Vegas (never thought I'd say that, but I'd like to be able to say I've been there)
8. Go back to Jamaica, because our honeymoon just wasn't enough time!
9. Take a family trip to Disneyworld
10. Have another child...someday(no time soon, so don't get ANY ideas people)
11. Become a stay at home mom, or I'd even settle for grandmother. If I can take care of my grandkids like Noah's grandparent's do for him I'll be ok with that.
12. See all of the Circ de Solei(I'm positive I didn't spell that correctly) acts
13. Vacation to Hawaii
14. Visit a few key states...California, New York, Texas, Nashville(I understand thats not a state, but I've been to TN) Canada
15. Have a house, with a basement...on the lake. (Hey, a girl can dream right?)
16. Work with an animal shelter that recuses Pit Bulls, possibly foster some(Once kids are grown, of course)
17. Celebrate 50 wonderful years with my husband
18. Go sailing
19. Take a cruise to Alaska
20. Meet someone famous...face to face, and actually have a conversation with them. The last famous person I came in contact with was Jake Delhomme and I couldn't even go up to him to get an autograph, a coworker got it for me. Shy? Possibly. But I mean honestly what do you say exactly to someone who's famous? Yeah...think about that one!
That's all I have for now, I might be able to add to it later!
good list leah! i could probably steal a few of these....like the lake house! =) glad i could "inspire" you ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're an awesome inspriation girl! One of these days I'm going to join those blogger list your a part of..i've looked at them several times and just haven't joined yet. It's coming :) haha
ReplyDelete