We went to see Dr. Frick this morning and he's officially moved Noah to nighttime wear only with his brace! Yay! Now he can start moving and grooving....I hope :) I might be eating my words soon, but I'm ready for him to be able to crawl...and I'm full prepared for the "I told you so" that will probably be coming from many people. But hey, to each their own people! I take that back, I don't even want to hear "I told ya so" :)I took this picture last week when we made our grocery trip @ the lovely and oh-so-germy Wally World(Wal-Mart). I love some Wal-Mart, but the one in Statesville needs to be torn down and re-built. Every time I go there I feel like we need to take a bath in Purell. Eck, BUT it was this little fellas first time being able to actually RIDE in the cart since he didn't have his brace on. He absolutely loved it. He's a nosey kid, so even though it was way past his bed time he was wide awake and loving it. Smiling at everything and every person that walked by or made eye contact. I'm pretty sure my kid will never meet a stranger.
Noah will have his first play date/lunch this coming weekend and I think I'm a little more excited than he is. A long lost friend from high school(who I actually knew wayyyy before high school) is going to be in town with her 7 month old(going on 2 yrs, ha) so we are getting together for lunch! It will be our first time eating somewhere where he can actually sit in a highchair...AND his first time being with a kid around his age. Should be interesting to say the least!
We hope everyone has a great week!
aww! what a big man!! he looks so happy!
ReplyDeletei can't wait til bella meets him!! we are excited =)
Love the picture!! He is SO adorable! Glad the brace is off :-)
ReplyDelete