We hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday weekend. We sure did :) We had everyone over at our house and I tried some new recipes. I made home made pulled BBQ pork sandwiches with home made BBQ sauce and slaw! Needless to say I was pretty darn impressed with my cooking. It was de-li-cious! Everyone else thought so too. So, it will definitely be something I cook more often! We had an array of foods. Cindy made her oh-so-yummy pizza dip for a little appetizer and Brittany brought fruit(because hello, we needed something healthy) only to be dipped in the oh-so-yummy fruit dip!I also got to play corn hole for the first time, ever....and Jeremy and myself were the champs! Nobody could touch us, not even the "I hate to lose" Eric Molyneaux. I see future corn hole matches ahead...! Mom and dad brought their ice cream maker and made home made ice cream and it was delicious as well. And went perfectly with my fun fetti 4th of July cake. I just realized we had a lot of home made stuff going on. It was a great weekend, great holiday, great time with family and friends. Noah even got to play with Cadence(his older girlfriend as I like to call her :) )



No comments:
Post a Comment