Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Crazy Love"

As you all know(or at least you do if you actually read my blog) Eric and I went to the Michael Buble concert last Saturday.  It was an absolutely amazing show.  Not only is he an incredible singer...which I already knew, but he's also very funny.  He spent a lot of time talking to us(his audience) and cracking jokes.  We had a great time.  We dropped Noah off with my parents around 5ish, had dinner at PF Changs then went to the show.  This was the first "date" Eric and I had been on since Mr. Noah came along.  It was nice to have an adult conversation accompanied by some adult beverages.  We talked a lot about Noah growing up...and just all the questions as parents that run thru your, well our, minds.  How will he do in school? Will he play sports? Will we actually like the girls he brings home(or marries)?  Will we teach him the right things?  I could go on all day...but those questions my dear friends is what goes thru my head daily, if not hourly.

Don't get me wrong though, I missed my little man.  But it was nice to sleep in till 7:30.

Here are some pictures from the show.  We had really good seats, on the floor about two sections away from the main stage.  About half way thru, Michael came off the main stage and set up a stage literally...5 people away from me.  Amazing, I wish I would have shoved the people sitting next to us out of the way so I might have been able to actually get a hand grab, touch..SOMETHING from him as he was walking down the isle.  No worries, there's always the next show :)




See...how CLOSE!!!!

Oh, so dreamy :)



After the show, I believe Eric really realized how much I really, really, really, really(get the point??) liked Michael Buble and he tried to serenade me with one of his songs and said to me "I'm going to learn to sing for you." ha ha...Sweet honey, but let's leave that to the professionals :)

2 comments:

  1. Michael Buble is sexy.... enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great time, and you know Papa, Noah, and I did!

    ReplyDelete