Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy half birthday!

Today, Noah is offically 6 months....which leaves me wondering, where the heck does the time go? To this day I still talk about that day as if it just happened. (January 23 in case anyone was confused).

We have come across many milestones in the past 6 months, epecially with his feet.  Now that he doesn't have to wear his bar 24-7 he's offically rolling over from back to tummy and I will bet within the next week or so he'll start scooting, or heck maybe he'll be super baby and crawl instantly! ha

I bought him a book last night (in honor of his half-birthday...DUH!) titled I love you through and through by Bernadettte Rosetti-Shustak.  I skimmed through it in the store and thought it was so sweet, but yet when I got home and read it again I realized how true the words actually are.  It's a simple took, with maybe 20 words total that describe what you love about your little one(their topside, bottom side, toes, mouth, good times, bad times, etc.)  The very last couple pages read : I love you, through and through…yesterday, today,and tomorrow, too.  WOW, talk about pulling at your heart strings.  I truly never thought I could love someone so much before I had Noah, not that I don't love Eric with all my heart...but you mom's out there know what I'm talking about.  It's a totally different type of love.  And...this book pretty much sums it up.

So, happy half birthday little man!  You're so special to us and we can't wait to see you grow.  We love you more than you will ever know :)




2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Leah! You are such a wonderful Mom. Happy 1/2 Birthday Little Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and true words! Now you can understand why we "Moms" did the things we did when you were growing up : ) Just wait till you have grandchildren, that feeling is quadrupled! HA! I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete