Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing new really

Nothing too exciting has been going on at the Molyneaux house hold..but this weekend will be full of adventure, not to mention Monday.  Monday is the big day! Noah will FINALLY be saying goodbye to his casts!! WHOO-HOO!! And...saying hello to his "Dennis Brown Bar", which will be his friend for the next 3 years :) He will also be getting his first round of immunizations on Monday, so please keep him in your thoughts.  I know he will do fine, I'm really just worried about the after effects...I see a long night ahead of me.  I will be sure to post pictures on Monday after his appointment.  For now here are a few.



Doesn't he look super cool in his camo?? He's all ready to go hunting with dad!  Disregard the "SURPRISE!" face...apparently my flash caught him off guard. haha















I went to Old Navy the other day to find Noah some new clothes...only to find myself extrememly frustrated with Old Navy.  Ok, I know that baby girls clothes are much cuter than baby boy clothes...but seriously, when ALL you have is some stinking PJ's(which are cute) for "baby" boys, then we have an issue.  I remember not too long ago (well maybe 4 years ago) I used to buy my friend's son clothes from Old Navy all the time.  What...the...heck!!!
Needless to say, I walked out of there with 2 pairs of PJ's for him..no real clothes.  But they are cute. This one says "Mommy's Good Luck Charm"

He's such a chunky little monkey! His 4 months appointment is coming up at the end of May.  I'm going to guess he'll tip the scales at around 15lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment