Now that my dear child is officially done with castings (YAY)...that also means that mommy has to return to working her normal 5 days a week. You see, on Mondays I wasn't working because that's when Noah had his casts changed...and that is no simple task. Getting up at 7:30(Noah, not me...I get up at 5:30 almost every morning) to eat...soaking the casts for 30 minutes before we leave, driving all the way down to CMC Levine (about 45 minutes from my house) down the dreaded I-77(...which surprisingly we *never* hit any traffic, a miracle I know), being at the doctors office for at least 2 hours, then coming home. I'm pretty much talking about a full day for the kid and me. Well...I knew it was all coming to and end, and so it has. I'm back at work...my first FULL week back since having Noah. Yay - insert sarcasm here! BUT I'm extremely glad Noah doesn't have to deal with those hard plaster casts anymore and can actually enjoy bending his legs...playing in water, actually touching his toes! It's great. So...if that means I have to go back then so be it. He's totally worth it.
On a better note...Noah finally got to meet his Great-Grandparents from the Molyneaux side this weekend! He got to spend two whole days with them(they came down Wednesday and stayed with Jim and Cindy) and of course all weekend. It was great. We had a seafood boil on Friday night and stayed up playing Golf. Which..by the way, if you haven't played...is fun and incredibly addicting. Sadly, they left yesterday. But not without stopping by the house to say bye and to see Noah's room (decked out with accessories they had bought him) and to take a picture of the 4 generations of Molyneaux men/baby....
Pictures to follow!
bittersweet! but glad you had fun with your family!! doesn't having a baby make it so much more fun? =)
ReplyDelete