Noah had his 4 month check up today, and as always everything checked out wonderfully! He's weighing in at a whopping 15 pounds even and he's 24 and 1/2 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile with everything...so he's an average baby, well when it comes to measurments anyway ;) I had started giving him some cereal last week...and he wasn't too interested, but this week he seems to be getting the hang of this spoon and solids thing. Dr. Smith told me to start introducing yellow veggies if I'd like, the move on to green, then finally fruit. So....tonight we will experiment with some carrots! Whoo-hoo!
Noah is saying "mom...really??? What is this crap?!?!"
I'm sure all of you are wondering how our little sleep battle is going. Well, actually not bad. All weekend he's slept thru the night ::knocks on wood:: even last night despite this nasty congestion he has. Which, by the way Dr. Smith said his chest sounded fine, that it was just a little head congestion and to contiue giving him some musinex...so I'm summing that up to good ol' allergies. Noah could be coughing his head off and still grin from ear to ear, so as long as he's happy...I'm happy :)
Noah is a little chatter box now, he will talk to anyone or anything that will listen. Including the man in the mirror. I love getting him up in the mornings and when I walk into his room, all I hear is that precious baby talk. He'll normally wake up about 15 minutes in the morning before I come and get him...and he just talks to his mobile, or his seahorse until then. He's also trying to move...and when I say that he's mastered rolling over, even with the bar on, which Dr. Smith couldn't believe. Apparently that's extradinary for a 4 month old? He rolls over from belly to back, and attempts to roll from back to belly..he hasn't quite mastered that yet. Slow, down, kid! I'm not ready for you to be mobile yet!!!!!
Sunday Mom and I went and saw Wicked, which by the way if you've never seen...you need too. I saw it 3 years ago when it came to town and it was aweomse then, and even more awesome on Sunday. But Sunday, was the first night that Eric and Noah had been alone together for more than 2 or so hours. Dad was going to have to feed him, bathe him, and put him to bed...OH MI! Well, needless to say everything of course went fine. I had called so much at one point Eric said "everything is under control" which meant...STOP CALLING. Ok, I get it...I'm a freak. And it had nothing to do with me doubting Eric's parenting skills...well you mom's know what I mean.




Leah - the bath pictures are adorable!! The water drops are so clear - I love that! Glad the sleeping situation is better now. And, I agree - Wicked is awesome.
ReplyDelete