I must admit I'm pretty excited about being able to celebrate Mother's Day...because, yep you guessed it...I'm a M-O-M this year :) Words can't describe how amazing it is to be a mother. I've always loved babies don't get me wrong, but I truly underestimated the feeling of being a mother. Now, I know there are tough roads ahead of me...but I can't wait and I'm fully prepared, or at least think I am. And wouldn't change it for the world!
May is also the month for Eric's birthday...he's going to be the big 27 this year....which means next month I'll be 26. Whoa. June will be a big month too. My birthday, father's day and I'm throwing my dear friend Lindsay her baby shower. Its so exciting when friends have babies!
Picture of the day...! Doesn't this face just make you smile???? Know that big smile is waiting for me at home is the only thing that gets me thru my day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment