Saturday, June 5, 2010

Photo Opp



The other day I came home and Noah was in an extra special good mood...so I decided to have a little photo shoot with him! Since he's now been rolling over for probably a little over a month now...Mr. I'm growing WAY too fast is now starting to sit up on his own.  It's probably the cutest thing ever, I could play with him on the floors for hours...I mean, who could resist this face??? (This picture was taken on a different day, I couldn't resisit it..he's just so darn cute)

Such a big boy!!!! 
Since he's so used to having weight on his feet from his braces, when he gets to have them off I try to make plenty of tummy time so he gets used to it and gets the hang of rolling over without any extra weight on those feet.  I must admit the first time I ever did this, he had me in tears I was laughing so hard.  Without any weight on his feet he was struggling to turn over. Now, by struggling I don't mean he was in discomfort by any means..he was just realizing that it wasn't as easy to turn over without the brace one (which you'd THINK having them off would be easier...but apparently not) But being the strong determined little boy that he is...he grunted his way thru it and finally turned over after a few minutes.  I knew he could do it :)
Ok, so I strip his down to his diaper before he eats.  He's not nearly as messy as he was in the beginning, but since that stuff stains far worse than I ever imagined in order to keep ALL clothing carrot, sweet potatoe, green bean and squash free...he eats in his diaper.  Which, by the way he doesn't mind.  I'm pretty sure my kid love being naked.  Food Updated:  Noah...loves...food!  Yay! So, maybe he won't have this picky food habit his dad picked up???? haha He's had all of his yellow and green veggies and has gobbled them all up.  I'd have to say squash was his favorite though.
I could eat this kid up! He's such a happy little boy.  I truly am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment