Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Supermom



This picture...is supposed to represent how I see myself.  Granted...I only have one munchkin.  Other than that, this pictures pretty much sums it up.  A, um, super mom if you will.  Let's face it...ALL mom's are super moms. Period.

Being a mom is a special trait.  We have the ability to multi-task like no body's business, we know all the ins and outs of our child's temper, we can cook dinner...do laundry...feed the kid....and catch up on DVR  at the same time(ok the DVR is a stretch, but I've done it!) we change diapers in record speed, and we have the ability to put together an outfit...that actually matches.  I could go on and on with a list.  But, you guys get the point.  Dad's just want to play.

Why do I feel this picture represents me? Well...mostly because I'm a working mom.  And its hard, I won't lie.  Its hard to put in a good 9 hours at a "job" then come home to do my mom "job" and wife "job"...and its out right exhausting...but someones gotta do it right???? I love my life, my husband, and my son.  But we all get a little overwhelmed at some point.  Currently, I'm pretty set with my routine and it works.  Sure, it may be a little chaotic and out of sorts for my taste, but one thing having a kid has taught me is to enjoy the little moments and relax.  Not EVERYTHING has to be on a schedule.  I'm still working on that :)  I'm the schedule queen!

Do you have a picture that you feel best represents you?  You should share...and link up with us over at Mama Kat's!

Mama's Losin' It

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...to have more than two arms! I think most moms can relate to this photo! Perfect choice!

    Visiting from Mama Kats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I know just how you feel. I'm a working mom too and it is a crazy life, but we all seem to manage some how.

    ReplyDelete