Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Noah was a scarecrow this year...and a mighty cute one at that.  But I'll let you be the judge.




I know, he's cute.  You don't have to tell me :)  He was a great sport with taking pictures.  Truth be told, he's a total ham.   Put the camera in front of him, he automatically smiles.
And of course since it was his FIRST official Halloween, we had to get him a shirt.

See what I mean?  Total cheezin' face!  But a great shot of his two bottom teeth.

And in case any of you were wondering.  This is what Eric and I dressed up as....

Yep.  I'm the socket, Eric is the plug.  Sorry for the vulgarness.
We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Noah is the absolute cutest scarecrow ever!! Those 2 bottom teeth are too adorable :-) And I had to laugh at ya'lls costumes! So funny!

    ReplyDelete