I'm a little behind with this post, but last weekend was crazy town. Noah turn 9 months last Saturday! I can't believe how fast time is flying by....and to think that in 3 short months he'll be a year old just baffles me. I've already started brainstorming party ideas and themes. Call me crazy.
As for this cutie, he's amazing. Simple as that. He's such a happy baby. He's become quite the little dare devil . Pulling up on everything...hanging on with one hand. Exploring the world as he knows it :) He will practically run you down, crawling. ha ha
He doesn't want to be held anymore, because he wants to go, go, go! His 9 month check up is next week, so I'll keep y'all posted as to how much this linebacker weighs/measures. Around 8 months he was 20lbs, so I'm hoping some of this crawling action has slimmed him down a bit.
Still eating like a champ. Haven't found a food yet that he won't eat. He had eggs for the first time the other night, LOVED them. Who am I kidding, he LOVES all food. I swear he gets more and more hair daily, and it keeps getting curlier and curlier! I love it.
Mama, da-da, and bye-bye, have been in his vocabulary for a while now. But, now he actually says them on command....almost. If someone is leaving and you tell him to say "bye-bye"...it might take some coaxing, but he'll do it. Or, if he doesn't do it on demand, he'll do it once we are in the car, leaving. He babbles constantly, so apparently he has a lot to say. When he broadens this vocabulary of his...watch out!
We've had a few boo-boo's this month, but he's still alive. He slipped the other night in the tub and hit his cheek on the drain spout. We thought for sure he'd have a black eye, but to my surprise when I got him up the next morning there was just a little red mark and a tiny bruise! The other time, he was walking around the coffee table and hit right at the corner of his eye somehow. That just left a little mark. He's a tough boy! I promise I'm not allowing these things to just happen, but anyone who has kids knows that this stuff happens so quick you can't prevent it! And...like I said, he's still alive :)
I will post about our action packed weekend in WV sometime this weekend. This is it for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment