Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Two...and I hurt.

So, as some of you know (via Facebook) I started back on P90X on Tuesday.  Why Tuesday your wondering...why not Monday? Well...I was waiting on some pre-workout mix and it just so happened I didn't get it till Tuesday.  I'm a day off.  Sue me.

Anywho, for those of you who don't know what P90X is....
P90X Plus trainer Tony Horton
Here is a picture behind the animal genius that came up with the program.  Eric and I started this last year and I did it for a month...then got pregnant so darn, I couldn't finish it.  Well, somethings gotta give with this extra baby weight I'm still carrying around, so I'm back to this.  And don't get any ideas either...there will be NO baby #2 anytime soon.  You see that "X" he's making...that's because these videos are "Xtreme".  For real.  They are no joke.  I hurt....and they say that's good because you know you're working stuff.  But...I can barely walk.  It hurts to breath, sneeze, sit down, walk...you name it.  It hurts.  BUT its only my 2nd day of working out, so it will get better. 

An update on this precious face...



He's great.  Crawling around like nobodies business.  You put him down...and he's gone.  Getting into everything he's not supposed to.  He's a little dare devil too...pulling up and climbing on everything.  He's got more hair than ever and its got the cutest curl in it now!  You can't see it in this picture, but he gets the sweetest little wings that curl out at his ears.  We are going today to pick up his new shoes for his bar.  He's already grown out of his other ones :( He's getting too big, too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment