Trying to figure out our way in this crazy thing we call LIFE, and wouldn't have it any other way :)
The *best* place to start, in my opinion, is http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/Not only do they have some really cute designs, they also have lots of helpful info on how to install 'em!Hope it helps!
Yeah...but those are just backgrounds and when I preview them it doesn't look right.
Ok, I think I've got it...well mostly. I just can't figure out how to change/remove the color behind my header..!
The *best* place to start, in my opinion, is http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
ReplyDeleteNot only do they have some really cute designs, they also have lots of helpful info on how to install 'em!
Hope it helps!
Yeah...but those are just backgrounds and when I preview them it doesn't look right.
ReplyDeleteOk, I think I've got it...well mostly. I just can't figure out how to change/remove the color behind my header..!
ReplyDelete