OK, so after a pretty awful week after Noah's procedure ...I FINALLY got him back on his normal schedule over the weekend. I'm not saying he didn't still wake up like 5 million times during one of his naps...BUT he slept till 7 in the morning :) That's more like it! My mom tells me that I'm spoiled, kids don't normally sleep that long. I say its because of my awesomeness...ha ha and the fact that I'm so strict about him being on schedule...it benefits BOTH of us, well all 3 of us. Because, when Noah gets sleep that means I get sleep, which means Eric gets us both in good moods :)
On another note, I think he's finally taking to some sort of blanket, silky...something(Not that I don't think the pacifier is enough). Last night while hanging out in his swing he held on very tight to this thing...it was SO stinking cute! I'm hoping the pacifier goes..and he latches on to a blanket! But..we shall cross that bridge when we come to it!
I think my little boy is giving the signs of teething. The fact that he can't shove his hands in his mouth fast enough...and there is saliva covering every inch of his face, hands, and clothes only means one thing. They are coming...I just don't know when! I've been told it can be a lonnnng proccess. Yay.

Aww! That is SO adorable! I'll admit, I wanted my kiddos to have "lovies" too... only... I ended up with paci-lovers WITH lovies!?!
ReplyDeleteIf you're really suspecting the teething thing, you might be interested in getting the little guy an amber necklace. A lady I know thru CharlotteMommies.com sells them at her boutique. you can read about them here... http://tinyurl.com/22tmsmn
I hadn't heard of them before Ellie, but she's had one on since she was about 5 mos. old & I swear it has worked WONDERS for us!
go for a raz!! or a sophie! bel loves her raz and jams that thing in her mouth. i'm sure you have tried teething tablets, and i have also been told to try clove oil, from like a natural store. =) lol. bella has been teething for about a month so far and so we have been finding some great remedies. her favorite-a hemp babies diaper liner (never used as a liner, of course) wrapped around my finger. lol.
ReplyDeletewhat is a raz? I've tried letting him chew on certain things...but he's not quite old enough to old them on his own. So, his fist will have to suffice for now. I've got teething tabs...but haven't tried those yet, because he doesn't act like he's in any pain...just wants to chew EVERYTHING in sight!
ReplyDelete