Since I took a little break (if that's what you want to call it) from the blogging world, the Molyneaux's have been quite busy! Noah had a follow up visit with Dr. Frick last week. Everything looks great, we go back one final time (for now) on July 19th...then Noah will be brace free, well at least during the day! He will go to only wearing the brace at night! Yippee!! Oh, and by the way...they weighed Noah at his appointment and he weighed 16 pounds! Needless to say..Noah loves his food. He also got his 2nd round of shots and did 10 times better than he did the first time. So, we go back to the pediatrician on August 3rd for our 6 month check up....really...6 months? Oh my goodness, Noah...please stop growing so fast :(
He's very proud of himself because he can sit up all on his own now. He has great balance...and only topples over every so often. Now if only we could get that drool under control...HA
On June 13th(I think, I'm horrible with dates) I threw my dear friend Lindsay a baby shower. A great time had by all...and little Ryan got tons of neat gifts. One thing I was super excited about what her cake. I surprised her with this cake that I had made for her. And actually a girl we went to high school with made it! Crazy...but we connected on Facebook, one thing led to another and here we are! The cake was AMAZING and DELICIOUS! Many many thanks to Farrah (P.S. If anyone wants her info I will be more than happy to pass it along!)On a little bit of a side note, I also had a birthday since my last post. I said goodbye to 25 and a happy hello to 26! I'm still amazed at the amount of people who think that I'm too young to be married and have a kid, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I always want to be a "young" mother, but I don't know what "young" means anymore. My wonderfully awesome hubby got me MICHAEL BUBLE TICKETS for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited about this. Although, this means that I will have to ::gasp:: leave...Noah...with my parents...OVER NIGHT! OK, so I've already admitted that I'm attached to my kid? I mean look at him, who wouldn't be? And I HATE, I repeat HATE not being with him every waking minute on the weekends. But on the other side of that I do realize that its healthy/good/ok for Eric and I to have some time alone, although it absolutely kills me even thinking about it right now. Ah, but I will be OK and we will have an amazing time. I've never seen him on concert, but I've been told he's great. So...I will update you all after the concert on July 9th, or 10th...one of those days :)
He is such a ham :) I love it. Anytime I bring out the camera or the video camera he lights up with a BIG smile.
For Father's Day we had both families over for dinner, although we were missing Grandpap Molyneaux (We missed you Jim!) Being together as a family is probably one of the most important things to me. I'm so lucky that we all can get together for holidays and special occasions and have such a good time. Not a lot of married couples can say that about both their families. Now, if only my brother and Greg would find some girls to marry so Noah will have an Aunt(s) and we can extend this wonderful family! (And so we aren't pressured to have another kid SO soon...! ::cough cough::) Are you getting the hint Daniel and Greg???? haha
I completely spoiled Eric and gave him tons of Steeler "stuff" for his "Man Cave" haha But who are we kidding here, I'm the one that's really spoiled in this relationship. But, I consider it a treat if I buy him Steeler stuff ;)
Now to end my post with the most adorable picture. Who needs to pay a photographer when I can snag great photos like these? Although I am planning on having Noah's 6 months photos taken...since he will be out of the brace full time I figured it would be the perfect timing. Oh, and for anyone that might have been wondering...we are still having a bit of a sleep battle going on. I'm pretty convinced that Noah is waking up at odd hours of the night because he flips himself over (from tummy to back) but hasn't quite mastered how to get back on his belly. So...I practice with him at night. That sounds so odd, but its true! We lay on the floor and play together then I show him how to roll over. I feel like I'm training a dog sometimes. Glad nobody sees us :) Any who...on to the adorable picture. Could you not just eat him up? I could.



OMG....he is totally a model in that last picture Leah! He is even using the pillow as his prop. He is a ham for sure...but, what a cute ham he is!
ReplyDeletep.s. - Happy Father's Day Eric!
Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete