Saturday, April 16, 2011

My little copy cat

WOW, its been quite a while since I've updated everyone.  Sorry about that!  To you few readers out there :)

Someone asked me the other day how old Noah was and I was like he just turned One in January...holy crap he's 15 months old!  Here I was so used to saying "Oh he just turned one..." and now its "Oh he's almost 18 months!" What the crap?  Where is the time going? I know, I know...I say that a lot, so sue me.

He's officially walking, well running.  He said walking is for sissies.  Ha.  And he's my little copy cat.  Anything you say or do, he's doing it.  I must say, it's probably the cutest thing ever.  I have to admit, this is a fun stage that he's in.  Learning and exploring everything.  He's VERY interested in books.  When I come home we will sit in his room and just read books until dinner time.  He will make cow noises when he sees a cow in a book...or in the car.  And he's adding on quite a few words to his vocabulary.  Let's see he says: mama, dada, papa, pap-pap, airplane, banana, "quack quack", and french fry.  Mind you...they aren't clear words, but close enough that you know what he's talking about.  Also, for the first time last week he drank thru a straw, which I thought was a pretty stinking huge accomplishment.  We've been trying for a while now for him to get it and just out of the blue he started!

You can't get anything by this little man either.  If you are eating something, but try to hide it...oh no, not happening he HAS to have a piece of it.  If you take something and try to hide it? Sike, not happening either.  If you tell him to go get something he'll go grab it.  Another trick that we've taught him is how to get off the couch without, well killing himself.  He turns his little butt around feet first and slides right off.  Smart I tell you!!

I'm sure I'm probably over looking a lot more thing, but needless to say Noah is growing fast!  Next weekend we are headed up to WV to spend some time with Eric's family.  It will be a crazy, busy weekend!!  And um I'll be honest...the drive up there doesn't worry me since Noah will be sleeping, but the drive home? Yeah I've got anxiety about it.  8 hours...in a car...with a 15 month old?  Please pray for me!

That's all I've got for now.  Eric and I are good! I'm still LOVING my job!!  I actually got a bonus the other day for doing a "good job" while the owners were out of town for practically a month.  I'd say I've found a pretty awesome place :)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! He's getting to be such a big boy!! I'm glad you're still loving your job too, that's so awesome. I gave you a blog award, so come see and accept :-)

    ReplyDelete