I couldn't think of a better title for this entry, because right now in my life that perfectly describes everything. The new job, that Monday will mark my 3 weeks of being at....is WONDERFUL. I love it, I love the owners, I love the people. It's amazing. Such a different atmosphere than what I was used to dealing with for the past 5 years....its such a breath of fresh air! And most definitely what I needed, and most importantly...what my FAMILY needed.
First off, I get off at 4:30. Although, admittedly...that's probably only actually happened once since I started. Not that its a bad thing, being busy is a good thing! But the days that I can walk out of there at 4:45 and be home by 5:15 are great. Noah and I have really enjoyed our extra time together! We've got on many wagon walks in the past few weeks before dinner! HE LOVES his wagon! Best purchase we have made!
Secondly, I work with some of the nicest people I have ever worked with in my life. Granted, I'm sure some of that is still the "newness", but so far everyone is so helpful. There isn't any finger pointing...they are a true team in every meaning of the word. Which is again, something I'm not AT ALL used too. I almost feel like I'm in a twilight zone. I'm sure there will be times where I have a rough day, or a disagreement with someone. But I can honestly say that everyone there gets along so well...I see those days being VERY few and far between.
Third, I feel as though a HUGE weight has been lifted from me. No more stress(bad kind anyway), no more getting home at 6:00 or later, no more HOUR drives to and from work. And best of all MORE time with my handsome little man. I wrote on my FB on Friday that after 2 weeks of being at this place, I know this is where I belong and I'm loving it. Which, couldn't be more true. I feel like I've been working there for years...and as I said earlier it's only been 2, well it will be 3 weeks.
Ok, so enough about ME and on to why I know most of you ready my blog :) haha NOAH!
He had his FIRST hair cut last weekend and did an amazing job. He sat right on his little booster seat and didn't move the entire time. Of course they keep telling me that the 1st time is always the easiest...but I'm hoping he will prove them wrong! He still has his beautiful curls and now he looks like he's 4. No joke.
He's got this walking thing down pat for the most part. He's offically standing up from a sitting position as well, so he's crawling some still...but not a lot. I love this kid more than words can even describe! He's siply amazing :)





Love all of this!! I'm so happy you are enjoying your new job, and Noah's new haircut is so adorable!! :-)
ReplyDelete