We have been pretty here lately. Let's see, for Memorial Day we took Noah out for his first official boat trip. He loved it...he would stand up on the seat and bounce with the boat as it rode over the waves. Next year I'll most definitely be enrolling him in some swim lessons. It's obvious he has no fear of water, so I want him to be able to know what to do in it without my heart sinking every time a wave comes...and a fear of him sucking up too much water takes over me.
Noah is perfect, as always :) He's talking up a storm now...and really coming into his own character. He's always been a ham...but now he knows how to play the part even better. I love this age. He's so much fun to be around...he's just always happy. Unless he's tired or hungry...but other than that...this kid ALWAYS has a smile on his face. Once he can actually form sentences and carry on a conversation, we are in for some trouble. I know that all mom's go on and on about how smart their kid is...and all that good stuff, so please forgive me when I say Noah is SMART. He can tell you what all the farm animals say, he can point to most of his body parts when you ask him where they are, and we are currently working on colors. Right now everything is "blue" to him...ha ha, so we are getting there. Currently he has...8 teeth. None of which seem to be bothering him, so no complaints in that department! He goes in July for his 18 month check up with his pediatrician and his orthopedic specialist, so pray that good reports come! We haven't been real strict about him wearing his brace at night, because honestly his feet look great...and have for a long time now. I just hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.
Today him and daddy had some bonding time while I had a "mommy day" with Lindsay. We went to lunch, then went and saw Bridesmaids. Which, by the way, was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Lindsay and I have decided that this needs to become a part of a monthly routine of ours. It's nice to have another mommy to go have guilt free fun with :) And it also helps that I've know Lindsay since I was um 16.
Tomorrow we are all going out to dinner for my birthday, which will be awesome :) Can't wait! Great end to a GREAT weekend!
I can't remember if I posted about going to WV for Easter this year, but here is a picture of Noah with his great-grandparents on the Molyneaux side.
He's a mess...as if you couldn't tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment