He's been taking steps for a few weeks now, but they were on his terms and half the time it was when nobody was watching. I broke out the video camera last night and tried to catch him in this awesome milestone only for him to get kind of upset at the fact....so better luck next time. I will obviously get plenty more chances to video this event! Once I actually learn how to load my videos onto the computer I will post them for everyone to see :) He still has to figure out how to stand back up once he falls. I love watching my little man grow up in front of me, even though its going entirely too fast.
On a side note, Noah and Daddy were pretty upset about the Steelers losing the Superbowl. He was in full on Steeler gear, all the way to his socks! And if he were in underwear I'm sure he'd have those too. ha ha A big thanks to his cousin Emily for this outfit. Which was actually given to me at his very first baby shower! Crazy how time flies! Win or lose, the Molyneaux Family will always be Steeler fans! I'm slowly converting since the Panthers, well.... suck.

No comments:
Post a Comment