Monday, December 13, 2010

Crazy Updates

OK, so I'm a little more than behind on updating here.  So, let's recap what we've been up to!

Thanksgiving was great.  All the family came over and we had a wonderful feast.
Of course Noah has his own special shirt to mark the occasion of his first Thanksgiving! It goes without saying that he LOVED all of the food and probably begged for more...in fact I know he did.  What can I say...this kid loves to eat!

Next up, we took a trip to the mall to see Santa. 

And you guessed it.  He hated him.  OK hate is a strong word, but he really didn't want to be on his lap.  When I first sat him down he was cool, playing with Santa's beard.  Then I think he realized he didn't know who this man was and then the tears came.  We all have these pictures from when we were kids...well I didn't, but my brother wanted nothing to do with Santa.  I knew that he was the one behind the awesome gifts!!!

Then, we got some snow! You heard me..SNOW.  And big ol' snow flakes at that.

Technically this is Noah's second snow, but first snow that he was actually awake for.  He loved it and thought it was great.  He's actually the one that noticed it was snowing in the first place.  He was standing up by the back door looking outside and he was yelling and carrying on.  So finally I said to Eric, what is he yelling about? Sure enough I look outside and this is what we saw.  Thank goodness it didn't stick and there wasn't much more than what you are seeing.  But it was cool for the moment.  I'm not liking how its looking for our winter.  Apparently mother nature has forgotten we live in NC...we don't get snow like this before the actual first day of winter!! Sheesh!

Then, this past weekend we took pictures for our Christmas cards.  I don't want to spoil the picture for those of you who will actually get the card, but oh well.  Spoiler alert!


This is 1of maybe 20 pictures that my mom took that actually came out good.  It would be great if Noah was actually smiling.  But he's looking at the camera so we'll take it!
Then I tried to get some cute pictures of him playing by the tree and of his adorable outfit.  Bad idea.  He's never actually even gotten this close to our tree, so he was pretty excited and starting pulling on the branches and laughing.  He thought it was hilarious. 

This one actually looks like he's putting an ornament on the tree.  So, we'll go with that :) ha ha Not really though...he's trying to remove every ornament he can get his hands on!  There goes all the training I've done.

That's all I have for now.  Noah will be 11 months in about 13 days.  I've already been planning for his 1st Birthday party.  It's going to be GREAT :) I can't wait.  I hope all you shoppers have gotten your lists done...because I know we haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment