Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 months

Noah is 10 months today.  It's hard to believe that time has gone this fast...and I realize I say that on every blog I post when he's a month older.  But I just can't get over it.  With each passing day Noah becomes older and older.  One day he's crawling and the next he's practically sprinting across the floor.  Not literally, because he's not walking yet, but he can crawl pretty dang quick.  He's trying his best to pull up on things without knocking his head one day and the next he's wanting to climb up the bookshelf.  Dare devil in the making! 

I'm glad he's fearless.  I'm glad he can bump his head or fall down and brush it off like it's nothing.  It makes my heart melt when he laughs, which is all the time.  He's such a happy kid.  And smart.  He knows what he can and cannot touch...and will push as far as he can! You will say "No" and he'll turn...look at you...and smile this big tooth smile, then stick his hand in the water bowl so fast you hardly even realize what happened!  Sneaky little boy :)  The Christmas tree will be a big challenge this year, but I'm up for it.

Mom, Noah and myself went shopping last weekend and it was so much fun.  We went to the Hickory Mall... really all around Hickory.  I love it there...any store you need...it's all right there.  So convenient.  Noah road the carousel for the first time...which he was more interested in the horse next to us going up and down, than he was anything else.  He was amazing.  He never complained once...took a little snooze in his stroller while we shopped...and was as happy as could be!  What can I say...I have an amazing kid.

So, here's to you Noah.  Thank you for making our lives that much funnier, happier...and overall better.  You are loved more than you could possibly imagine!

He loves bath time :)

This is the window in his room.  He was having fun watching the dogs.  Even though it looks like he's a prisoner desperately wanting outside.  Not the case!

Anytime I get the vacuum out, he goes straight for it.  Even when its not out, he'll go into the laundry room and just sit there and stare at it.  Maybe he's trying to tell me something?
This picture also shows how TALL he is getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment