Here is another video of my insanely adorable son, laughing hysterically at Eric. Noah loves jumping around on the couch, but when you had in a game of hide and seek...its quite the entertainment! See for yourself...
Giggles
I realize I've been lacking in the update department. We've kind of been busy. Eric got back from Vegas on the 10th, I believe and then he's leaving this Friday to head off to WV for some good ol' hunting. So, last weekend Lindsay and I went to the Southern Christmas show. I spent WAY too much money, but it was so great. I couldn't tell you the last time I went shopping without Noah, so it was nice to have some girl time...and shop for Christmas stuff.
Noah is still the cutest thing ever. He makes me laugh at the end of a long, stressful day at work. He is my world...and some! I've started racking my brain with ideas for his 1st birthday...and my head hurts. I'm still no believing that my little man is almost 1. He will be 10 months next Tuesday. Yep, you read that right...TEN MONTHS!!!!!
He's got some shoes now, so we might have a walking boy by Christmas. Time will tell :) I'll add some pictures later. My phone is acting up. I hope everything is having a fantastic Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment