I realize that New Years always comes with resolutions. Some people believe in making them, others don't. Well this year my friends, I'm making my resolution to drop all this baby weight. I've finally come to terms with the fact that my body isn't the same as it was when I was 18 and I can no longer eat what I want and not gain any weight. So, I've completely cut out sodas and I'm portioning my meals. Along with not eating out as much (fast food wise) and if we do end up at a restaurant I get something healthy. I didn't want to get too extreme with it because let's face it, nobody wants to starve! I'm also walking 1.2 - 2 miles every night on the treadmill. Slowly, but surely I will lose my weight. I know it won't be an immediate thing and I'm OK with that. Eric even bought us a new digital scale that tracks your weight. And he's being very supportive.
Eric...I will add has given up smoking! Without any nagging from me. OK I'll admit to some nagging, but he eventually decided on his own that he was going to quit. Not to say that the first few days he was a crabby butt, but I'm so proud of him! Quitting cold turkey, well quitting in general isn't easy.
So, here's to a new year and new beginnings! Our little man will be a year old in 11 days! We have a whole new year of adventures ahead of us and I...can't...wait! He's such a joy. Here are some recent photos of him. Hope you enjoy!
He loves spaghetti!





Adorable pics!! Good luck on losing the weight....I'll be right along with you come April :-)
ReplyDelete